Father’s Day is June 17….right around the corner. I’ve put together some great “guy” ideas that are far better than the traditional shirt and tie, or bottle of cologne. These are ideas he will enjoy showing off to his friends, but might make you happy as well.
First, let’s get business out of the way. I am posting these products with their affiliate links. It pays me for my time to find these great buys for you; but the best part is, it doesn’t cost you anything.
I have a sweetie who has to leave things out so he can see it. He says that if he doesn’t he will forget something. I get that, but I have always hated the clutter that is created. Yes, I have tried the “drawer” trick, and the basket, and “his own spot”; all these last for about a week. And then I start to see it back on the counter, out in the opened, where he can easily see it. SOOO….I found this…
Assembly is supper easy….slide together 2 pieces. It has slots for key chains, glasses, sunglasses, necklaces, bracelets, bluetooth headset, or headphones. It can be used to cradle your phone while charging, and there is no need to unplug the phone and thread the charger through a hole. Just slide the cable through the slot. There is also a slot directly below the phone charging area to allow your charger cable to pass-through. The CatchallTM stand has been designed to be compatible for most smartphones, including the iphone and Samsung galaxy and works with most cases for these phones.
Any one with a beard? This is pretty cool. I might have to even get one for my son. The Groomarang Beards are in, but I don’t no about you….I hate them if they are unkept. Here is a simple answer.
The summer sun is hitting hard this year here in the South. Get him some shades; every man like to look a bit like James Bond. These MERRY’S Unisex Polarized Aluminum Sunglasses Vintage Sun Glasses For Men/Women.
And if you want more block here is Eye Love 100% UV Blockage.
Does your man like to be in the outdoors? Does he like gadgets? Here is an idea. CHANGKU Emergency Survival kits 11-in-1 (YES, 11 neet tools in 1) It is a multi professional tools outdoor gear kit for traveling/hiking/biking/climbing/hunting. I think that about covers it, and it looks pretty COOL!
- Multi-Purpose Updated Tactics Kit 11 in 1 multi professional emergency survival kits. Containing: flint stone, scraper, flashlight, swiss card, mini light, compass, tactical knife, whistle, tungsten steel pen, emergency blanket and black box.
My husband LOVES everything that has to do with music. This is a great portable speaker. Only one problem….it may get snatched up by the kids.
DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass
- Capacitive Touch Control: DOSS touch portable speaker makes it easy to control the mood and energy of any party by giving you fingertip control of the tracks you’re playing, their volume and more.
- Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Enjoy a high definition stereo sound with an impressive volume whether you’re lounging around the house, or partying, walking out, camping, hiking, biking.
Oh right….fair warning, this last Father’s Day idea is over $50.00. But my hubby was hinting a bit…so I thought I would include it. Keeping Dad fit is a must! And I say, let the present do the reminding, rather than the wife. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black, Large (US Version)
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- With Fit Band 2 you can get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
Well these are a few ideas that I think any man would love to get on his day of celebration. My hope is that each and everyone of them have a wonderful day